Monday, July 23, 2012

Cherry Tomatoes


These are the easiest vegetable to grow! They grow quickly and if you plant around 4 seeds and grow them till they are mature, healthy and strong, you will have an abundance of fruit for you, your family, and friends. There is no way you would be able to eat it all by yourself!

Just remember to feed them with fertilizer (every 2 - 3 weeks) as they are growing, and do not forget to water them everyday (either early morning before the sun is burning hot, or later in the evening when the sun has set).



As my 4 tomato plants grew taller and taller, I realized would have to use a stake to help them stand up, because the weight of the tomatoes kept pulling the leaves and branches down to the ground. This would not be good because bugs, slugs, and water would likely damage and kill the baby tomatoes.


Here you can see my 4 cherry tomato plants all bunched together (too close, I've learned, now that I've been growing them for awhile). I know that they would do much better with a trellis of some kind, to help with air circulation and to keep little bugs from swarming the plants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment