Monday, February 11, 2013

Winter Woes

I have been MIA lately, mostly because of work. But also due to winter weather. Here in Wahiawa, the rain has been so heavy and frequent, that it had ruined most of my crops that I had planted in November and December.

Now the weather is slowly starting to become sunnier, but it still manages to rain quite a bit. So its safe to say, winter is not quite over. Because off this, I've basically just left my garden to grow crazy and it is now dominated by weeds and yes, the dreaded California grass! Once spring arrives and brings the sun, I'll be back out there weeding and prepping for a new batch of veggies. For now though, I just have to wait.

In the next couple of days I hope to post a couple of things I've done in October with a nifty new gadget I purchased, add well as the last few things I've harvested before winter. Keep an eye out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment